Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hello All...

Hello all,
I thought maybe people might have some things they wanted to say on the blog but didn't want to post over Joe's picture. I've put his picture (my favorite of him) as a permanent feature on the blog. If you would like to post a something about Joe, a picture or a fond memory, you should feel free to do so, (anytime). I know when I find the words I might have a few things to say. Or if you have anything you want to post about anything, you should do that to. My hope is that, while a picture on a blog is a small tribute, it will help us to remember Joe as we move forward and tell the funny stories of our lives. If you feel like there is a picture or some text that would be more fitting, feel free to let me know and i'll incorporate that.

No comments: