Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boston Massakah




Yo. I am in Boston on TABS Conference. I have met and talked to many people in the boarding school industry, which is barely a sliver of the educational world as a whole. These people are full of positivity and good vibes, I almost feel as if I am a Phish convention. On that note, I have been getting drunk every night I have been here. Last night I sang "Bust a Move" and "Hey Jude" at Karaoke night in the nearby tavuhn. Both wuh monstahs wid da cwowd. I haven't had no chowdah yet but I plan to rent a bike and motahboat my ass to da seafront and do my cuisine thang. Love y'alls, Go Dodgahs.

UPDATE: SOME PICs FROM BOSTON, folkes! (it took me a while to get access to this microchip which houses the pictures i take with a digital camera. i explains thusly yo.)ps Chrib if you see this dawg...YES that is your sweater. YES i will return it. someday.

We kicked it a lot with these two nice young ladies.





i was drinking in some of these pics...water that is. see the straw?


I took in a lot of the Cambridge neighborhood...there is an interesting late-night fast food joint that I think was owned by a Mid-Eastern family...all their prices ended in weird numbers, frinstance before-tax prices of $5.44 for a jumbo burger or $6.68 for a goat's head sandwich.

I also checked out the Center for Fine Arts at Boston University, where we stayed in one of the dorms for the duration of the Conference. I even included a pic of the view of the bridge of the river from my window. Pretty good shit.




No comments: