Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two Things and then another thing

I got two things to say and neither is of any particular import but they need to be said. First, Fuck Ashton Kutcher. I know most people were like Fuck Ashton Kutcher a long time ago, but I'm just now starting to see the impact of the damage he's caused to society. See I have this really perfect John Deere trucker hat that fits my head perfectly and is perfect for hiking because it breathes. And this ain't the John Deere trucker hat you can get at Target, this is the real deal, from the Implement Store where you go to buy hundred thousand dollar combines and shit. But because that peice of shit wore a goddamn John Deere hat for the year when Punk'd was on TV, everytime I wear that thing I feel like people are going to think that I'm some kind of 10 years to late Ashton Kutcher wannabe. So yeah, Fuck that guy.
Second, I just saw that movie "I love you, Man" It was a good movie, but it's the second movie that makes a big deal out of the band Rush. The first one was "Fanboys", also a good movie, also puts way too much emphasis on Rush. I don't get it, I hate Rush. Where is all this support for Rush coming from all of a sudden? Are thier songs easy to liscense for movies or what? Is there anyone out there that likes Rush? Am I missing something? That guy sings like his balls are in a vice and the music...it just has no soul. Maybe its me, but I'm just not hearing it.

On another note, I'm heading for Yosemite tomorrow and I'm super excited about that. Everytime I go there I take a big risk of not coming back. John Muir lived up there for months at a time, living on tea and biscuits. I got a backpack full of cookies and some chai tea, I might just wander down some trail and just keep going.

1 comment:

Kujo said...

Fuck Ashton Kutcher! that really can't be said enough