Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Saturday night and I am friggin' bored. There is nothing on TV and I don't feel like putting a DVD on. I keep opening up Facebook to see if there is anyone (Alex) to chat with, but there never is. I could check my Fantasy Football line-up for the 3rd time today, but I don't think anything has changed on a Saturday. My poor dog is even more bored than I am. He takes little naps and then wakes up like a huge ball of energy. I feel bad. I would walk him, but we keep getting these intense bouts of rain. I walked him this morning but this dog needs a lot of exercise I guess.
I hate Charter Cable. This is the worst cable I've seen in years and my super high speed internet is crap. How have we allowed these mini-monopolies that the cable companies have over certain regions. I know, I know, sattelite. I'm getting there, maybe after the holidays.

"On the east side, thats where I met my Ramona" remember Sublime? do you remember the album 40oz. to Freedom and how many great songs where on that album? Do you also remember how KROQ repeated played that stupid date rape song over and over again? I've often wondered how the worst song on such a great album got so much airtime.

I just discovered that I have the Independent Film channel, Gangs of New York is on. Daniel Day Lewis is the only good thing about that movie. I always thought that he would have made a great Aragorn.

6 comments:

Umatter2Charter said...

Hello!

My name is Eric Ketzer, and I am a Manager with Charter Communications. We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your internet speeds and would like the opportunity to resolve this for you. Please send an e-mail to Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com with the name, address, phone number on the account, as well as any details about slow speeds (specific sites, time periods, etc.) that would help us investigate these issues. Also, please include the results of a few speed tests conducted speedtest.charter.com. All this information will help us diagnose any network issues that may be affecting your speeds, and get resolution more expediently.

Thanks for your time, Eric

Jeff said...

This looked sort of like a phishing/fraudulent type thing so I looked up this guy's profile. Do you really want to leave your cable service up to someone who lists one of the favorite movies as Waterboy? Just sayin'.

Umatter2Charter said...

That is so funny...I collect football movies, and Waterboy was hilarious and had tons of great hits!

Kujo said...

wow, who is this guy? I hate charter too, my HD channels were jacked all weekend

Kujo said...

also, i'm trying to blog again

loadass.blogspot.com

out

appojax said...

this has got bad written all over it.. lol