Wednesday, January 24, 2007

If you have any interest...

What do you have planned for Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007? Nothing? Fantastic!

The Beer Pong tournament is onI finally got my shit together and picked a date
Date: Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007
Time: Event begins a 2pm
Location: Joe Bima’s house (you don’t know where it is, contact me, I’ll let you know)
Details:
It’s a $10 buy in per team
Don’t forget to bring some beer (Coors Light, yum!) as part of the buy in (in addition to the $10). We can’t pong without beer. DUH!
This will be a single game elimination bracket system. The bracket will be determined randomly, a ranking system cannot be used until next time.
There will be prizes and lots of fun.
So, sign up now by contacting me with you and your teammate names (and team name if you have one, maybe get a costume) and I’ll sign you up.
The winners will receive a cash prize in addition to some other goodies. I'm hoping to get 16 teams.
If 16 teams participate the cash will be divvied as follows:
1st place: $100 + bragging rights until another team beats them
2nd place: $40 + some bragging rights + title of “first losers”
3rd place: $20 + a profit of $5 each

If you don't want to participate, come and watch your friends make asses out of themselves

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i asked for the day off already.
cant wait.
oh, and Pete, if you read this...
i am afraid to write something stupid, so i cant do the blog, sorry

Anonymous said...

dave is going to be my partner/oo-oo-weeee!

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynlee said...

Pete, I saw that before you deleted it

appojax said...

what did it say? something gay i'll wager/

Pete said...

Sorry about that post Lynlee, I had rage over a little beer pong incident on Super Bowl Sunday. No personal slight intended.

Lynlee said...

I know. It's not the game you don't like it's some of the crazy people that you encounter while playing. My feelings weren't hurt, I knew you didn't mean it.