Thursday, June 19, 2008

alejandro, relajando

That's a Spanish algorithm.* That's when the words spell different but essentially remain the same. I am on vacation, folks. My mind has relaxed to the state of nonsensicality. I have been in Bethany Beach, DE for two or three days and now I am back at my Uncle's house in Philly. Things sure are different out here! For example when drivers honk their horn a strange type of clicking sound emits from under the hood. And there are Ho-hos waiting for you on every corner, but you have to make sure to get the newer ones (wait for the attendant to refresh the station) because on a warm day like yesterday these confections have a tendency for melting. I did not swim in the Atlantic Ocean because I heard it had toxins. I did however, find a tampon in one of the saunas at a recreation center in the neighborhood we were staying in. I did not report it to the managers.

On a more local Alex Moe-flavored note...strippers can be very nice and completely bring home to mom-able.

*not everything contained in this report must be true.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Thank you.