Monday, October 20, 2008

Well its been a long time. I guess I haven't had too much to say. I've kinda fallen into that wake, work, sleep routine. Which by the way, will play hell with your health. Its a vicious cycle of being too tired to exercise and then being too tired because you are not exercising. If you're considering getting a job, I would recommend against it. GODDAMNIT ! If there is one ting I hate, its that little fucking red line that shows up under misspelled words! You've got a thought in your head and then that little fucking line keeps popping up and totally breaks your concentration. I really wish it could be shut off in this window, but I don't know how. Anyway, where was I?
I was thinking about Neil Young. Are you a fan? I would not say that I was a fan, BUT I don recommend the following songs: Heart of Gold, Everybosy knows this is nowhere, and Comes a time. Truth be told, those are the only Niel Young songs I can name except for Southern man which I can't listen too because of how Lynyrd Skynyrd rips it in Sweet Home Alabama so who knows? maybe Neil Young is the best and I've just haven't been able to "hear" him yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let it bring you down, it's only castles burning, just find someone who's turning and you will come around.

Get some exercise son! Do it do it do it.

Jeff said...

Neil Young is way overrated in my view.

Pete said...

thats because you like sucky music

Kujo said...

neil young is the shit..

i recommend ohio, down by the river,
cinnamon girl, helpless, and many more