Monday, July 27, 2009

Crazy. My iPhone (yes, I have an iPhone now) is all set up for ratrace posting. In case you didn't know, I was in San Diego this weekend. Not for comic con like Pete, Lauri and Randy, but to visit Dave.
So let me paraphrase the trip for now (this post is only a test):
1. Tom fell down twice.
2. Danny apparently has a problem telling twenties from ones in dim light.
3. Dave hasn't got laid in a long time.
4. Tim is gonna be mad when he sees his table. Tim is always mad anyway.
5. Ron snores I snore we all snore.
Tbc....

3 comments:

Kujo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kujo said...

wow, putting me on blast... thanks

Bubba said...

From 7/19/09:
this wkend I went to a topless gentlemens club called Paris Showgirls. The establishment served bottled beers in bucket specials. The dances were twenty apiece orbtwobfor thirty or five for fifty. At first the selecting of girls felt meager but improved almost immediately. Either that or I was steadily more drunk, hence more agreeable.
The next day I visited the orange county fair. The het bet down on the ground and its inhabitants. The fair now has a debit card you can buy to replace the traditional tickets for to pay for carnival games and things. I liked that you can keep the card and use in it following fairs.

At this moment I am on my way to a gentlemens club to receive some free lap dances. Why? Cuz I am a lap test Dummy.