Thursday, March 17, 2016

HI everybody

I just wanted to see if I could still post to the blog since it has been 3 years since anyone posted anything.
I am getting ready to watch the first day of March Madness at work on my phone. Isn't technology amazing? It seems not so long ago that if you weren't in front of a TV there were certain things you would miss. Live sports for instance. Now for the most part no matter what you want to watch you can find it on the Internet or some other media platform. It really makes me wonder. Now about anything in particular just wonder...
So because it has been so long and probably nobody checks this blog anymore I am going to include some This or That so just in case somebody does check they will have something to do.

    Dog or Cat?
    Netflix or YouTube?
    Phone Call or Text?
    Football or Basketball?
    Beer or Wine?

1 comment:

appojax said...

Dog
Netflix
Phone Call
Basketball
Beer
(i was lazy and copy pasted then deleted my unpreferences but then I HTML'ed th' bold)