Monday, March 12, 2007

Multi-Link Monday

So I got a lot of good feedback for last week's Multi-Link Monday so here is another one for you. Some quizzes and some other nonsense for you to enjoy when you have time.
50 states was just a warmup. This quiz (once you click through, the timer begins) gives you 10 minutes to type all 192 UN member states. They want their official names, too, so "United Kingdom," not "England," and "Korea" is not going to be enough. I knew going in that there was no way I could get them all, but I was surprised by how much fun it was to try and remember as many as I could.
• I could link to something about "The Office" every single week, because I adore the show and there are plenty of great sites out there for it. My favorite recurring plot is the pranks Jim plays on hapless yet lovable Dwight. (Sending him faxes from the future, convincing him it's Friday when it's Thursday). Here's a fun list of the pranks. Perhaps you'll get some ideas to liven up your own co-worker relationships. HR would most definitely not approve.
• For the second week in a row, I'm grabbing a link from USA Today's Tech Space. "Lord of the Rings" fans, this is for you: The Battle of Helms Deep recreated in candy. Some people have way too much free time on their hands. This is also kind of sad, no?
• How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The correct answer is, of course, ah-one, ah-two, ah-three, CRUNCH! But if you can't count to three, or if you're not so quick to crunch, here's the world's silliest product: A Tootsie Pop Lick-O-Meter keychain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, read what i wrote:
this is far from dope
where's the new posts
some soon i hope?