Thursday, May 15, 2008

I got to say it was a Good Day.

Hello. I woke up this morning at 6:30 in the AM. Then I paid a bunch of bills, yesterday being payday and all. Then I made a quick workout of shoulders, arms and pushups to boot. Work was great: I rode my bike there and afterwards I shot some in the girls' gym until the maintenance man had to come and clean the floors. Damn non-athletic shoe-wearers, to whose group I belong most of the time. I biked home to the boarding school, said what up to Steff then had me a nice dinner of some breaded fish pieces and sauce de tartar with some frozen vegetables i microwaved with salt and pepper. Delish.
Then I watched some TV (Spurs are going to play the Lakers next round, I sense) and did four loads of laundry. And cleaned my whole apartment. I found some stuff that surprised me with some perspective as to how I lived and thought before I moved in with my sister a couple of years back. While I don't regret that situation because it brought my sister and I back together in a way I hadn't remembered since leaving for college about ten years ago, I think it made me forget a lot of things. Anyway I posted some of those found drawings/poems on my blog. I didn't want to burden the Rat Racers with that here, but feel free to go there...

ps Pete I will finish/start your painting I SWEAR BY GOD!! Amanda I would love to make somthing for you...but first things first (I, Poppa freak all the honeys. Cmon! Start with a gangster quote, end with a gangster quote. Balance in all thanngs, babe!)

No comments: