Thursday, May 22, 2008

Previously on "Alex Goes to Anchorage"...

Well Hello everyone so I'm here to say what happened in Anchorage this past time I went. On monday my Dad and I got there and actually had some good mexican food from this little place called Taco King. So much better than the crappy BAJA TACO we have in Cordova. Next while he took a nap I went down to the Dimond Center Mall (it's kinda like the Santa Anita mall) I looked around for some good shirts but really couldn't find one with any good colors or if they had one I liked they didn't have my size. I called Kayla to see if she was busy and she was working again later that night. I checked out the movie theater and decided to see Prince Caspian. It was pretty much what I expected but good. Even with kids behind me one asking their dad for a pretzel and the other one asking for more licorice. I was kinda mad during the movie cuz I got some nachos and some of the cheese slipped out and got on my pants near the crotch area. Sp after the movie I went back to Old Navy and got a new pair of pants. Then I checked out American Eagle just to see if they might have something. They had a cool shirt my size and I decided to try it on. Let me ask who in the hell decided to make slim fit t-shirts? Whoever they are they are retards. What was wrong with a shirt being a size why does it have to get snug. So it looked so stupid because it was slim it made my belly look huge I didn't buy it. After that I called my dad and he said he was eating at the cafeteria at the hotel and I was on my own for dinner. So it was almost 7pm hmmmm what to do. . . I know I'll surprise Kayla at work! (just kidding I really didn't think like that but I weas going to go anyways). But anyways I got there and she was practicing dancing with some other girl for a 2 girl show on stage. Nothing nasty just more acrobatic cuz they are the 2 best dancers there and know how to do it. She asked me what I thought and said for a first time it looked good. She rewarded me with a kiss and whispered in my ear "Let's go." ( so you know go doesn't mean leave it means let me give you a dance). After 2 I said, "1 more even though I would like to hang with you out of here." Here is where it got wierd she started to slow down and said do you say that to all girls or do you like me. I said you seem like a cool girl to hang with. She then tried to make the dance seem good and then said, "You don't live here I don't know if we could make it work." I thought What! This is the girl that wanted to go out on a date and said it would be just a date. We didn't even go out once but she acted like we have already been going out. Going to a strip club is not a date. She then said she has a commitment to her father helping him like I help mine. She then started to well up saying she doesn't want to get emotionally attached. I couldn't believe what I was hearing I am here getting a lap dance and the girl is on the verge of tears talking how about how she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to a guy she isn't even dating. Thankfully the song ended and decided to leave and told her "Well think about it." I left and enjoyed late night happy hour at Applebees with their new citrus teriyaki boneless wings and some beer. I went back to the hotel. When I woke up I got all packed up and tried to plan out my day. Then it turned out my dad already left to go to the Cancer Center (it's right next door to the hotel) so I packed up the car so it was ready. I tried the mall one last time which still had nothin appealing. Then I went to Red Robin and got The A1 Peppercorn Burger. My day was wierd cuz I could never catch Speed Racer which I kinda wanted to see. But Dad got done with his chemo and that's pretty much the end. So I think I should forget about Kayla of course I think you guys told me forget her when you guys found out she had a kid. It was one of the top wierdest things that ever happened to me. Well unless something happens with one of the jobs I applied for I plan to come down to Cali around my birthday and It's going to be so freakin on!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Randy said...

Yes you should forget about her. Stop trying to date strippers. They don't really want to date guys who go there.

Anonymous said...

you are a fucking retard and nobody gives a shit about what the fuck you ate or your god damn shopping habits

Alex said...

Wow Tim is that really you. I missed the bluntness of your comments. Thanks.

Pete said...

I'll fucking kill the Nazi that invented the "slim fit" shirt

Jeff said...

I like the slim-fit shirt. I have to buy them in XXXXXXXXXXL, but they accentuate my man-boobs so well.