Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Angry

You can tell by the title That I'm Angry not because the Chargers lost 2 staright, or my Fantasy Football team who had the #1 pick has also lost 2 staright, or that I only got $120 bucks for officiating a bunch of JV volleyball games. No I'm Angry at the Alaska Government. Not at Sarah Palin (hottest VP Candidate) or anything like that. I'm angry at the PFD department. Who last Wednesday sent me a letter stated they needed more info about my reloctaion and living in Alaska. Now that's okay and all but that Friday was the day people got their checks in direct deposit or today by mail. If you didn't know what PFD's are they are a check that Alaskans get for the drilling for oil in Alaska. This year the check would be $3,269.00 that's including a $1,200 bonus for energy costs. I originally sent them a one-way airline ticket I used to get here back from 2006 but they needed more. Proof of employment prior to 2007, movement of household goods, proof of having a home here, etc. None of that applies to me. I got my Alaska license in 2007 when I got a real job in March. I use my Parent's mailbox. But I did apply for a full-time job up here before 2007 at the Medical Center he wrote a letter and I just sent it out today so hopefully that's enough so I can get my check. Hopefully it's enoug I can't call their office cuz their phone is always busy. They really pissed me off becuase now I can't come there in october which is what I was planning to do. Don't mess with me and my friends. But I will come once I get my check and can work out my travel arrangements. So I just needed to tell you that if you haven't heard. Well gotta read my Basketball rule book. Hope to see ya guys soon.

3 comments:

Alex said...

By office I mean the PFD office.

Pete said...

Joe Biden is way hotter than Sarah Palin. I've seen oil derricks in California, how come I don't get no check?

appojax said...

Any hot JV Vball chicks? Just kidding.