Saturday, October 20, 2007

How do you say Bored in AK?

1. I've come to realize the last person who held my hand...was a really long time ago
2. I am listening to..."Band of Horses" new album
3. I speak...english
4. I am dating...no one
5. My best friend(s)...are probably doing some thing fun anywhere but Alaska
6. My car...is no more
7. I hate it when people ask...What time is it? Time for you to get a watch it would seem
8. Love...is an elusive creature
9. Marriage is...not in my near future
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking...Whatever happened to that Randy Moe character?
11. I'm always...drinking
12. I have a secret crush...On someone. If I told you it wouldn't be secret anymore.
13. My cell phone...Is in front of me but not working. Sorry. I live in the backwoods.
14. When I woke up this morning...I wished I was in California
15. Before I go to bed at night...I think about life and stuff
16. Right now I am thinking about...the answers for this survey
17. Babies are...small and smell bad a lot
18. I get on MySpace...Cause I have nothing better to do
19. Today I...ordered some stuff from Amazon and am filling this out now. Riveting, I know.
20. Tonight I will...Hopefully not sit at home but realistically I will
21. Tomorrow I will...Go to Church against my will and then watch football the rest of the day and drink till I fall asleep.
22. I really want...a million dollars in California

BTW the answer was: Fill out a stupid survey you found on MySpace.

No comments: