Monday, October 01, 2007

Movie Night is Back Motherfuckers

Its time for another Movie night motherfuckers! For real this time. I know the spaghetti western night fell through, but this one is for real, so long as the demand is high enough. Here is the movie, are you ready for it?

Big Trouble in Little China

Yes, possibly the greatest 80's movie. It's Kurt Russell, a young Kim Catrall and director John Carpenter at their very best. If we can make this happen, we'll do a chinese buffet, and Tsingtao beer. RSVP your interest level and we'll pick a Saturday night.

Here are a few lines from the movie to wet your appetite:

"Now you listen to the old Pork Chop express on a Dark and stormy night..."

"Wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!"

"if I'm not back in an hour...call the president."

"Son of a Bitch must pay!"

"This does what, exactly?
Huge Buzz!"

"great! 6 demon bag, terrific! what's in it?!"

11 comments:

Lynlee said...

yes, please

Anonymous said...

lo pan is evil. i love this flik. when is it finsta show.

Jeff said...

we don't have too many Saturdays left this month except this coming Saturday the 6th. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

You know what old Jack Burton Always says, The check is in the mail

Pete said...

Jeff, what happens to saturdays after the 6th?

Amanda Jane said...

i'm back!! reactivated my account. I am also voting for the sixth and I say you base it around us. no just kidding have it whenever you want. What happens to our saturday nights after the 6th? I will tell you: galaxy game (I might be calling you), baby shower for sister in law (evening couples shower), halloween party. But we will be making appearances on Fridays! I also want to say that I have not seen big trouble in little china except some disturbing part i remember from when I was a kid where someone explodes.

Lauri said...

The 6th is no good. Both Pete and I work till at least midnight. Anyone up for a Sunday viewing?? The 7th? It is Sunday Funday afterall.

Lynlee said...

I will not be able to attend on the 7th, I have a wedding. We're talking about Oct 7th, right?

Amanda Jane said...

it's ok you don't have to base it around us! But if you do end up doing it on a sunday let us know...

Amanda Jane said...

also, is it just me lynlee or do you go to a lot of weddings? I swear last time I talked to you you were going to a wedding the next day.

Lynlee said...

It must be wedding season, or maybe I'm at that age when everyone gets married.