Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Comin Home

That's right folks. That title says it all. I am coming back home to beautiful & warm California. No longer will the frozen tundra of Alaska dictate my life. I leave this sleepy little town Saturday afternoon and arrive in the big city Sunday morning. Besides the insanely long layover in Anchorage (10 hours) nothing else could really bring me down.
I will be staying with my best friends Lauri & Pete for a couple of weeks while looking for a place to call home. I really am on such a high right now I can't even expalin it.With all my packing finishd nowI am now merely watching some NCAA, drinking some Pacifico and eating some dip.
So again this post is basically to notify anyone who doesn't know already RandyMoe is coming home. See ya all soon!!!!

2 comments:

appojax said...

madden rematch, check.

Pete said...

Jockin the Bitches, Slappin the Ho's