Monday, March 03, 2008

Man, so I was reading through some old posts. There's a lot goin on there. Life has changed a lot since we started this blog though. Life ain't so much outside the Rat Race anymore. I only half miss the days of being broke as hell hanging out at Randy's, drinking beer and playing video games on a weekday. If only someone would pay me for doing that, I would be set. Thats why you gotta vote Democrat so I can gets me some government grant for sittin on my ass. I'll apply to the NEA and call it living art. What else can I say? life proceeds as normal here. I'm tryin to get Randy to drive down here so I can meet him in Seattle and road trip home. I even have a route planned out. Very little of it is on the 5. Through the back roads of Washington, Oregon, and California. Past Mt. St. Helen, Mt. Ranier, Crater Lake, Bend Oregon, and of course Yosemite. Lets do it sir. If not, anyone else find themselves traveling south by car through Seattle or thereabouts?

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I'd be interested if you add in 2 days in Washington and 2 days in Oregon for visiting wineries. Washington is the new Napa.

appojax said...

SPRING BREAK mofoes....the shit means something again!

Kujo said...

i'm down. we got to stop in humboldt though to visit jonah

Pete said...

I reject Wine. And you know this. I will however be going through the Deschutes brewery to get me some Mirror Pond.

Jeff said...

Since when did you reject wine? After you drank the bottle that I told you was crap? If you reject when then I think there is a bottle in your possession that needs to be handed over to me. Seriously, I could put that in my cooler for safe keeping.

Pete said...

I got drunk one night and drank it straight out of the bottle after partially freezing it by accident.