Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Late Shift

So hey all. I haven't blogged in a while and I am not sure why i am now. Possibley because for some unknown reason this is the only website I can access at work. They must not have known too much about this when they blocked certain sites from viewing.
Anyway so I here at work and frankly am bored to death. I can only listen to my iPod for so long. Especially when they are all songs you have heard so many times. But that's life. So working at night sucks more or less because it is slow which is cool sorta however with no calls intense boredom sets in and with nothing to relieve it. It has been known to lead to madness.
With happiness though I can report I do have Friday and Saturday off for sure. Hopefully Sunday and Monday as well. I have worked 10 days in a row I think I deserve it. And before I get replies saying I work more than 10 days all the time, relax. I am not saying my job is harder or I deserve these days off more than you, just saying.
I think I will attempt to drink some this weekend. Hopefully this will lead to madcap and pointless adventures. Aren't those the best though. Anyway, why do I say anyway a lot? So...
I just got a call from a Store. As you probably all know I work for an IT Support Call Center. We answer the problems and fix problems for people who are not very computer savvy let's say. They are idiots. So like I said I just got a call. The store informs me the time on their registers is wrong. WAIT. What? Yes DST change happened like what a month ago and this Store is just now realizing that maybe this is why their Sales have been off for like the past month. Like I said savvy. I get calls like this every day. Sometimes they actually have problems that I can't fix or are challenging. But no most of the time, "My computer froze." RESTART THE DAMN THING! This isn't fucking rocket science is it? Sorry I have to vent sometimes.
Well I am going to go back to trying to do something productive. I know this post wasn't the best. But it is something to read for 5 minutes. Later y'all.

No comments: