Saturday, April 11, 2009

Twitter?

Well its been a long time since i've blogged. Work has been ridiculous lately so i kinda blame that on not blogging. But who am i kidding, i just wouldn't anyway. I do love looking at the pics Sheila has been adding. Keep us (me) updated on the house/move.

So at work the other day, i went to a seminar on how to Tweet on Twitter. Twitter has its own lingo and its own world. We were taught by an English fellow who had a great accent; I think that had made the seminar more interesting. He showed us youtube videos and statistics about Twitter. After going to this seminar, i've decided that Twitter isn't for me. Your allowed only 140 characters to type and everyone can see it and then they can "follow" you. The only thing that was kinda interesting was using "tweet-ups". You send out a "Tweet-Up" and say that you'll be at Matt Denny's and then people will "Follow" you. i just wanna send out a text to certain people and hope they join me. i'm a simple girl i guess. :) Are any of you on Twitter?

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I feel that people know too much about me from Facebook. There is no way people would need or want to have my every move, idea, destination, etc. sent to their cell phone. I'm not that narcissistic.

sheila said...

Matt and I were just talking about Twitter! But neither one of us knew anything about it... we just hear stuff on the radio. Anyway, that's pretty interesting. But I barely text as it is... too much trouble.

Kujo said...

twitter is kinda cool. i'm giving it a try. you can follow me @davekujo on twitter. the posts also go to the loadass blog.

appojax said...

Dave u r gay. Twitter=for twits=rhymes with shits.

love you!

appojax said...

ps dave, quit twittin and make with more of the posts like you used to post on your blog. u'se a good bloger my friend!

Randy said...

I too have now joined Twitter.
Follow me @randy_moe
PEACE