Monday, June 04, 2007

no fun.

My monday is not going well. Its only 10am and i'm gettting angry. See there's this girl who was gone for like 4 months on maternity leave. Well she's been back now for over a month. During that month she was in my office on another computer that's in the room. She barely did any work. All she did was surf the internet, especially MySpace and Ebay. At some point, while checking out every single persons myspace page or maybe it was when she would purchase items on ebay, she put a super nasty virus on that computer. When my boss asked what she had been doing on that computer she gave all the wrong answers. The typical response would be something like "nothing". Her response "i go on myspace and ebay, i didn't do it!". My boss has been trying to delete this virus for over a month now. And this morning he thinks he got it. But thanks to this wonderful employee, we no longer have access to MySpace. Thank God i can get the Rat Race though. I totally blamed her this morning for it too. She's so dumb that she still doesn't realize that i was all her fault. So sorry Lynlee, no more morning emails. I guess i'll have to wait and see what's going on with everyone after 5pm. If its something that can be put on the blog, please do so. Because for now, this is my only access to the outside world.

4 comments:

Lynlee said...

Damn this woman!!! I'll give you my direct email so you can still email me if you like, just directy.

Anonymous said...

i want to do that. diREKly. i hope you like nudie pics and fart jokes, lynlee.

Lynlee said...

Yes, AJ, as a matter of fact I do

Anonymous said...

well send me the email then.