Friday, June 01, 2007

Wow!

I can't believe its JUNE already! What the heck? Wasn't it just New Year's? Let's see, what does my June hold...well as lame as it sounds, the first week will be spent without Pete. He's going on a business trip for a week. I don't think we've been apart that long in years. I know what your all saying, "it's good to be apart every now and then". I agree, but i still don't want him to go. Then the following weekend i'm doggy sitting. After that its Father's Day (just a reminder for you all if you need it). I guess that's about it for June, scheduled stuff anyways. I hope the weather just keeps on getting warmer and the days get slightly longer. Pete and I need to have a Sunday Funday soon too...beer, the bean dip special, other wonderful snacks, oh and of course, friends! Who's in?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll bring boba!

Alex said...

That's it for JUNE!!??? Hello!!! How about a birthday for the coolest guy in the NORTH. You are all forgetting about me. Wait were you gonna surprise me?