Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Regarding Whiskey

Never again. I threw up on the way home from San Clemente on Tuesday. It might have had to do with drinking nothing but Beer and then whiskey all day Monday. Tim, Tom, and Bill make it look so easy, I thought I could hang. I cannot. So I say this on the start of my 32nd year on this planet, I forsake whiskey for good. There are Whiskey and Bourbon types and there are vodka and Gin types. I am the latter. One more of lifes little "who am I?" questions answered.
Frankly with Randy out of the picture, (and apparently disinclined to even maintain contact) I'm inclined to give up alcohol all together.

3 comments:

Lynlee said...

PETE! NO!

appojax said...

next time i see you, we do a shot of patron together. silver, of course.

Lauri said...

way to stay strong Pete!