Wednesday, August 06, 2008

cuz i can't think of a title...

Hey guys!! What's up I'm still re-adjusting to my life up here in Alaska from my vacation in California. I thought the other day I should go out with some friends and then I remembered all of my friends are down there. So as some of you know last week my Uncle died and we had his funeral this past saturday. The Baptist Church where we had his service (and also where he was the Pastor) was full of people both upstairs and downstairs and it was cool to know how many people he knew and how many people cared about him. During the service my Dad got sick. Later on we took his temperature which was 102 which is NOT good for someone having chemo. His white cell count was LOW really low. But after spending 2 days in the hospital he got to come home monday and goes there to get antibiotics but now its okay. He's back to normal but I'm still working full days at the chamber. Getting pestered by stupid people (not all locals). One guy thinks he's a hotshot photographer and says he should have a free bear guide to take photos and we haven't sent him any information. Well next time I'm going to tell him to go to Katmai because Bears just wander all around there. I'm so bored... I need a real job. On monday I ordered some custom etnies shoes and I think I did a good job on designing them. Me and Donald are thinking and brainstorming about expanding the STL website and show and make it look nice with updates and team reports soon. I don't know if my dad is doing chemo next week but if he did I'm finally gonna be able to see "The Dark Knight" I feel I need to do my part to help it pass "Titanic" cuz looking back "Titanic" wasn't good. Also this time I will not go to any strip clubs who wants to take me on that bet. Let me tell you something else some lady told my Mom with my uncle dead and my dad sick that I'm gonna be suicidal. I gotta get outta here! Anyways I just needed to vent. I get my PFD (big money check cuz I'm cool) in October and I'm thinking about coming down to California again and that can't come soon enough. Well I leave with a quote from one of my fave songs : All the wasted time, The hours that were left behind, The answers that we'll never find, They don't mean a thing tonight.

1 comment:

appojax said...

Hope your dad feels better, Alex.