Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy belated

Sorry Pete I've been really busy with going to anchorage, working on the fungus festival, learning rules for voleyball, and many other things. I totally forgot about your birthday.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway hope you had a good time. I'm still waiting for my check to come but I'm planning on coming. But this time it will be F 'in on!!! Maybe we could do Vegas this time. For like your birthday and Randy's. Well gotta finish work cuz I work tonight officiating the volleyball games. Talk to you later. By the way did you see McCain's good looking running mate.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Thanks, man. Glad to hear you are thinking of coming back down again. Vegas would off the hook! Do the kids still say that? Off the hook?

Alex said...

I think so. But I'm not sure what the kids say these days. Especially these crazy Cordovans.