Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beanie, come back


You don't even belong to me really. I suppose at this point we could say that possesion is 9 tenths of the law, but I think you originally came out of Tim's closet. Either way, I've been wearing you for the better part of 5 years now. Look, I know I was wrong to stray. And you have to understand that other beanie meant nothing to me. It was never right for me and I knew it right away. It was a fling. It was an attempt at something new, but it's over now and I want no part of it. You're the one I care about and your the one that knows me, or my head for that matter, better than anyone. I don't want another beanie and I know now that I never will. I made a mistake and I have to live with it. I don't want to fight, I just want things to be back to the way they were. The weather is getting cold again, can't we take the rest of the winter and make a go of it? You know its you I want and not that other beanie. Its always been you, we were meant for each other.

No comments: