Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Times are gettin tough

Hey guys it's that Man from the GREAT WHITE NORTH!!! Anyways I have started school and I have to say I'm glad I quit and even more mad that I'm back there. I have 2 classes there which is Digital Photography which is fine and inDesign (kinda like photshop) which is okay too. Including those 2 classes I have Alaska History and English Literature from Fairbanks (I send my homework). Instead of tests or regular homework I get all essay questions. ALL ESSAY QUESTIONS!! 2 Pages each!! I get for English Literature thats okay but for a history class. I thought I could breeze through this but it's a lot harder then I thought originally. The Essay questions are stupid to like compare Alaskan Natives groups. I'm not native I don't know. I read the book and they tell me 2 sentences about them. I cannot transform that into 2 pages. Maybe I'll get better once I get going. But who knows. Maybe I'll get better once I get over my cold. Talk to all you guys later.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Livin' rent free, no bills, not having to have a job, two classes at Community College. Dude, I don't know how you stand the pressure.

Jeff said...

Its too bad they don't have some sort of giant searchable electronic database of information that you could pull up on your computer. I bet that would have tons of information. Googols of information. Enough to make you shout "Yahoo!".