Sunday, June 04, 2006

50 minutes

So I have 50 minutes left till I can leave work hence the title. I don't really want to talk/blog about much cause there is not much to blog about. I just want to waste as much as time as possible so instead of sitting staring at my screens I will talk about stuff.
We went to Vegas and although it left me broke I had a great time. Minus the hiccups that hit twice. I usually am smart enough to get rid of them and I usually can. The problem is once I get rid of them I decide to start drinking again and like clockwork BAM! They are back. I mean really is it asking for too much. I think not but that's just my opinion. I lost money, went to a strip club, ate some Filet Mignon, etc. All in all a typical Las Vegas trip a great time. Oh yeah no more Harrah's for me guys.
So I don't know how many of you know this so I am throwing myself out here by admitting it by I have been a member of Match.com for a few months now. Now I have varying degrees of success and failure dating online so I figured I would get back to it. Well for a while it was a waste of money and time cause I was getting nothing. Then Lauri and Sheila in one of their schkeming instances decided to fix up my profile. I of course allowed them to because writing about myself not a strong suit of mine. Responses didn't start pouring like I had hoped so I just left it hanging around. Then a few winks/emails came in and I responded but then as always I left too many days in between and they cooled on me. So again I had nothing then about a month ago something weird happened. For some odd reason I have been getting winks and messages daily from random people. Now the majority were not anybody I would go out with because surprisingly I have standards and looks are important to me. Then one day I got a wink from a girl who was not bad not great but not bad, Average I guess. So I started communicating with her we have gone out on 2 dates now and they went good. Good enough that she was making out with me on our 2nd date. I usually wait for 3 but what was I gonna do not kiss her. Anyway this is where it gets tricky. This was before I went to Vegas. So I get back I email her but I get nothing back in the meantime I get a wink from this other girl. Now the 1st girl was average this new girl was hot. I think at least. So I start communicating with her now. The first girl eventually wrote back. Now I am in a bind there is the first girl who obviously feels we have something unless she randomly makes out with guys on 2nd dates, a possibility? There is the second girl who I am totally digging on right now and would love to go out with and have more in common with. So what do I do? I just don't know I am so confused.
Things at work have gotten really strained. There is a guy here who is causing problems and people are not happy with that. This job is all about getting your work done and not making waves this guy is doing neither. I don't want to get too in detail about this till the outcome is decided. He is threatening taking certain actions against fellow employees who leave work early without clocking out. Like I said more on this to come. BTW this only happens on weekends.
My apartment is really hot. It is like living in a sauna. It is uncomfortable in every way sitting, laying, standing it doesn't matter the sweat still collects and makes living in that apartment very uncomfortable. The AC unit blows about as much cold air as the refrigerator and doesn't travel well. So the only way to stay cool is to stand in front of the damn thing. This is not very efficient cooling. But nothing I can do. Pete says move out. He is under the impression that I get paid well and can afford another place. He is mistaken.
Well I only that 13 minutes or so left sop I am gonna jam because this blog was lame and really a good waste of time. Not too entertaining I understand sorry I will try to do better next time. BTW I am open to any comments about the girl dilemma. Talk to you soon. LATERS!!

5 comments:

Pete said...

All I can say is that if things heat up with the "average" girl, you better shes not a big reader.
You should Frag that little sttol pigeon! The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few...or the one.

Jeff said...

Its called dating, not marriage or serious relationship. Have you ever gone to the Crown and ordered a PBR then a Guinness? Were you worried about hurting the PBR's feelings? Hell no. If the PBR wanted to keep you, it should have offered you more.

appojax said...

that blog was not lame, dude. pbr is tops.

Kujo said...

a little advice...

first, screw the AC, just open all the doors and windows and buy one of those big floor fans. that works pretty good.

second, i don't see a girl problem at all. in fact mad props. you're like a match.com pimp. it obvious what you have to do, date them both, then keep the one who's better in bed.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeff. Its dating. You don't have to pick a wife on your first date. And do you really think that she's not dating other guys right now? Its Match.com, that's the whole idea. And Sheila and I made you out to be an active person checking out all your options. Hell date all of the girls, screw it. :)