Friday, June 16, 2006

My Hero



Remember when you were younger and people always asked you who you hero was. Everyone always has some standard bullshi answer "my mother, she endured 12 hours of labor" "my father he built our tree house in 4 hours and only said fuck 25 times." Crap like that. Well, I have found my hero and she walks among us, her name is Lauri... Whay you ask, well because she's badass. She can do it all!


As you can see she can take shots out of a penis shotglass, and in the same day fix a broken garbage disposal (the garbage disposal incident is another story in its own, for a later time people). This chick rocks!

5 comments:

Kujo said...

let me guess... the penis got stuck in the garbage disposal?

but yeah, i agree with L money, lauri is pretty much a heroic badass. and maybe even a loadass.

Lauri said...

LOL!!!! And i wasn't even able to stay for Almond Joy/Midnight, what a bummer. And Emily owes me a beer.

Amanda Jane said...

I have to say that Lauri does kick some major ass. Did you also know she's good at curing hiccups? She really CAN do it all...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU LAURI!!!!!!
and once again, i apologize for my actions, which always leads to someone else cleaning up my mess for me.

Pete said...

That penis shaped shot glass looks like a penis shaped pipe