Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FUCK MSN AND MSNBC!!

I've just removed www.msn.com as the home page of my computer an will never check msn or msnbc.com again. Why? because they ran a headline that says "Current Events: Sign of End Times?" How could a serious news organization be so irresponsible as to run such a hysteria induced headline? PLEASE, don't run a serious analysis of world events, that would just be too informative and balanced. You crazy fucks, is attention that important to you? You've lost all integrity. I feel like saying more, but will just say this...FUCK MSN AND MSNBC!!!!!

4 comments:

appojax said...

why didn't you link the story? oh that's right you hate them a lot. my fault.

appojax said...

ps hey man msn.com is one of your ratrace links.

Pete said...

Not any more.

Anonymous said...

And a big hearty fuck you too al-jabr you fucking MSN loving piece of shit!

And fuck Lorne Michaels too while we are at it! He's a washed up fuck who makes me beg for the freakin JEAN DOUMINIAN years again! The day when some psychotic asshole splatters his brains all over a sidewalk is coming soon enough! And when that happens, I'll be the first one to piss on his grave! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Please send questions or comments to either of my two email addresses:
oddballextreme@yahoo.com
or
oddballextreme@hotmail.com

Don't forget to read my my article!

http://www.magicianfanatic.net/mp2k7/whynot.html

You know FOX knows what's good for us!