Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm at home right now, and all the pictures from San Clemente (and there are some good ones are on Lauri's computer so you'll have to wait til tommorow for those. But for today here are some choice pics from out trip to Sequoia.














This is Lauri at the top of Moro Rock. It's got views like Half Dome, except you can drive right up to it, walk ten minutes, and you're at the top.














Some bitchy lady asked us to take a picute of their family, I volunteered Lauri, then they told her that it might be on their Christmas card. No pressure there! Anyway, they took a picture of us in return. I forgot to take of my sunglasses. This was at the General Sherman tree, which although is supposedly the largest tree in the park, it is not nearly as impressive as seeing them not surrounded by tourists and asphalt and is also not nearly as impressive as me and Lauri and so is not pictured here.

Once again, blogger is not cooperating with me as I try to post these pics, so I think I'll do them one by one from now on.

No comments: