Sunday, August 06, 2006

Selling Out to the Man

The rumors and text messages are true. I have finally sold my soul to the devil and got a cell phone. My job is paying most of the bill so I'm not too upset. I didn't even put up a fight, and go on some tirade to Human Resources on the soul stripping foulness of cell phones. (I had already gone on a tirade about used/unused PTO, so I didn't want to push my luck.) I actually like the phone I got, its covered in black rubber, so I don't mind banging it around. Its also got the same interface as Randy's so I'm familiar with how to use it. I got the unlimited text messaging, so expect plenty of drunk text messages to come your way. obviously I can't give you the number here, but if you call Lauri, she'll give it to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, Pete is officially a robot, just like everyone else.
and a word of advice, so get to attatched to the games that come with the phone, they are addicting.