Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MovieStar At D&B

Yes there is a movie star at Dave and Buster's where I work at. He actually works there at Dave and Buster's. He's an up and coming movie star and soon will be known throughout the world. If you don't know it's me!!!! ALEXANDER "HOLLYWOOD" MOOOOOEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup my new movie Accepted came out and my word of mouth have made it spread throughout Dave and Buster's like wildfire. Every day i come in I hear from another person saying Hey I saw you in your movie. It's a great feeling. I will probably get more better ones soon. About I've counted about 15 people that have said they saw me. Two of the managers are calling me Hollywood (at my request) but they still do it. Even some of the cooks are recognizing me from the movie and saying they saw me too. I didn't even say anything or had a name in this movie. Just imagine when I will have that. Yeah!!!!! Well I already saw Accepted and hopefully will see it again. Cuz I want everyone to see me and just Cuz That's How I Roll! So if you want to see a good movie and me then watch Accepted! Well let me end this post with a quote I made myself : "Life is a MOVIE and I'm the STAR!!!"

2 comments:

appojax said...

well if life is a movie and I'M the star, then what does that make YOU, dood? hey man i was maybe gonna see that this monday. now if i do i will have seen every movie you've been in, i think. im pretty much your number one fan, man.

appojax said...

my name is alexander, too.