Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas??!!!

Holy shit i can't believe its almost Christmas! I haven't even finished my shopping yet. I just started on Tuesday so i guess its all my fault. But i've been busy. I went to Texas to visit the family. It was freaking cold there! I took pictures of icicles on the plants it was so cold. I can't say i've ever seen actual icicles, it was weird. Then i came back for less than a week to work my ass off at work so that one of the managers could go to India for like a month. After all that work i went to Vegas! Pete and I lost our asses off. Oh! and if you were one of the ones who got drunk texted, we apoligize. We were in our room drinking till we couldn't feel feelings anymore and we wanted all of you to be there with us. So now there's nothing to look forward to till summertime. I think starting in the new year everyone should blog once a week. Just once a week is all. I think i can come up with something, you? Well i just wanted to say hi and i'm sure i'll see you all this weekend. later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got a drunk text... but i am still not sure what the hell it was.

Kujo said...

those texts made us do bad things. check my blog. we need to go as a big group sometime soon.

Amanda Jane said...

Our text said "He drinks till we win" with a picture of some sort of stuffed animal sipping from a drink. It was pretty funny.

Lynlee said...

I also was a victim of the drunkin' texting. My favorite being told "Its freezing here but vodka keeps me warm. YOu are fomally invited. You can be here by 930. Get in your car and drive" and of course my response being "i have to work in the morning" responded by pete and lauri with "We're going to need you to call in sick" I love it!