Thursday, December 21, 2006

Update on the Alaskan Asassin

Well I'm still up here this marks the longest time I've been in alaska with my parents. I'm still unemployed which pisses me and my parents off (Mostly MOM). But anyways I fill out applications and these are the responses I get : 1. A grocery store called Nichols The guy who was in charge of hiring told me "at church" that he would call me that week ... that was 2 weeks ago. 2. The community medical center would've been a great job with a good salary and benefits. I actually went to an interview at this one and I thought the interview went pretty well but I was wrong I got the call today said they were going to get someone else. But they said they were going to keep my application for "special jobs" I don't know what the hell that means. I need a job right now. It also threw a wrench in my plan to visit all you guys. I miss all you so much and I don't care if I'm being mooshy. Also it's been snowing for almost a week mixing with rain and it's supposed to snow through christmas which looks pretty but I have to shovel which sound easy but it starts to hurt. So you see I haven't blogged becuase nothing exciting has happened. My parents just did our (me and Randy) christmas shopping on tuesday... which means it will not be there christmas day aside from a couple presents. I need an xbox 360 and I doubt they are getting me one but who knows. Sometimes I think my life is a tv show and it's a wierd one at that. Actually I found a little something exciting on a wrestling website. TNA Wrestling which is the second popular wrestling aside from WWE is accepting resumes for interns during the summer and spring. I have to look into that. Last but not least bad news I have to go back to school. I came up here after they said I wouldn't have to go back to school. It's for an AA degree which I don't think it will help me. Especially getting it from a college where the head is an aunt who gossips. I swear that college is horrible when you are 4 points away from a B in a class and they give you a C because you didn't try to be a friend to them. I can't be a friend to a 40 year old woman teacher. I hope this situation changes quickly for the better. Like have a single girl my age show up. Well I guess that's all I can say about that. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everybody!!!!!!

5 comments:

appojax said...

alex, sure you can be a 40-year-old teacher's friend! is she hot; she could be your private sex tutor. you're legal.
seriously it is great to hear from you, keep warm and good luck finding that gig (tho if tna comes knocking, better start thinking about ur wrestling name....).. your post made me laugh, thank u sir.

Alex said...

Tim at the end of the school semester sometimes teachers bump you ahead to be nice. Oh yeah AJ she was not HOT. AJ how about THE PASADENA PUNK or HOLLYWOOD.

Pete said...

I actually think "The Alaskan Assassin" has a nice ring to it, you just have to learn to spell it.

Alex said...

But I didn't grow up in Alaska. But it's not being a wrestler. It's being an intern behind the scenes.

appojax said...

but you can parlay that shit into a wrestling career, dog. don't you remember virgil, all you need is a boss to tell you to "pick my toes" and then you could be all "aw hell naw" and then whoop his ass with a steel chair. it's been done. do it again!

ps i think Mojo would be a good wrestling name don't you.