Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm bored!

I think there should be a new thing where people don't go to work between Christmas and New Year's. I'm seriously just sitting at my desk doing nothing. I come in at 8:30am and get my coffee and sit at my desk checking the internet and while doing this i am fully aware that my staff in the other room is also just sitting there and they are waiting for me to give them something to do. Well i got nothing for them or myself to do all week! So what do i do? I can only fake being busy for so long. I got 8 hours of faking to fill. All machines have been cleaned. Rooms have been cleaned. Paperwork is done. Any ideas?? I guess i'll go onto myspace.com and continue to search for people from back in the day to see if they have a page. Or there's always solitaire. *sigh*

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I don't go to work between Christmas and New Years.

I will try to post a few more times today to keep you entertained.

Lynlee said...

When it's slow at my job I find myself shopping on the interent. THis can be very dangerous! I also found this site called addictinggames.com which has lots of time wasting games to play. I like the putt-putt game.

Anonymous said...

i agree with shopping on the internet. and it does waste a lot of time.
also, you can do those annoying email quizzes. you know, like "what are you wearing today?" blah blah blah

Jeff said...

Speaking of beating boredom - everyone is welcome to come by our end-of-the-year Open House type get-together. Come anytime after 3pm on Saturday for drinks of all sorts (wines, spirits, beers, regular and blood-orange mimosas), various snacks, plus there is a rumor that there might be chili. E-mail me for directions. My e-mail is in my profile.