Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another Valentine's Day

Another Valentine's day and I still don't have a valentine to spend it with. But of course the only women up here are all really old or really young so I am screwed either way. I'm just praying that soon I will get my job because I can't stand much more of this. I know everyone is thinking stop crying Alex but you don't know what it's like up here. If you lived here you would grow tired of being here because everything here is limited. Stores close at 8 restaurants close at 8. Can't drink because everyone is into everyones shit here. I want to be left alone if I had the job (Alaska Airlines) I'd be too busy working to worry and in my downtime I'd be planning trips to see you guys or playing my xbox 360. Right now my back is getting better from being hurt last thursday working at the church. Also working on HS Basketball games (I'm the sideline reporter). But other than that I'm doin nothing. I'm bored and need some big city life becuase that's who I am. Remember I'm "Hollywood" Alex Moe. Well I guess I should start thinking what to cook tonight cuz Momis sick and dad is going to Valdez. Well I just needed to vent kind of mad that I needed to change my blogger id to do that but whatever. Hey can I get my picture up on the blog too? Talk to you guys later!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Email me the picture you want and I'll put it up there.

Alex said...

Don't you have some good pics of me.