Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Inspiration

So i knew i wanted to write something but i couldn't think of a thing. Then i read a post by Dave on his blog. It inspired me to write about the same kinda thing. The topic: i like my life right now. Sure there's a couple of things that could be tweaked, like i wish i was a millionaire but hey I'm not complaining....to much.

I work at a job that pays me well and i really don't have to be here. That seems to be a problem lately cuz i can easily convince myself to leave early or take random days off. The problem with that is cuz once summer comes around i won't have any accumulated time off to go on a vacation or something. At the civic things are cool too. I had a busy month working almost 4 days a week there and it takes its toll. At the Morrissey concert i took a camera from someone and at the end of the night when i went back to go get it, it was stolen. I felt horrible. But the month now is slowing down and i'm back to a max of two days a week. With all that working though i was able to pay off my car! whoo hoo! i guess that's what it really comes down to, paying shit off.

Living with Pete is freaking awesome ( i won't go into to much mushy detail about that). The management is making tons of changes around the complex and i'm not a big fan. If you've been over recently you'll know what i'm talking about. New landscaping and new gates. The gates aren't necessary and they cut down a perfectly good palm tree to put in grass. I enjoy my time off and with that i clean and buy things. And i do like cleaning! I can't wait till it gets a bit warmer and we can all hang out in backyards and the sun doesn't go down till 8pm.

So anyways, to sum it all up...things are good. :)

2 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

I liked your inspiration post, Lauri. I'm glad things are good!

Anonymous said...

yah u look nice n black!