Thursday, February 15, 2007

Instinctive cheese makers and non ionising radiation

The title alludes to two of the reports I've leafed through this morning- the lack of security surrounding government files in this building is remarkable. I have access to all reports, including those marked 'confidential' and 'restricted'. although most of them seem pretty dull I'm sure a little research could turn up some interesting results. I have also casually asked my manager if taking a file out of the building would set off the security system- apparently it would not. It's not surprising how so many 'leaks' occur to the press- my local library has better security. While I'm in the area of politics I'd like to add my two cents worth to the debate going on over on Jeff's blog (for some reason the restrictions on this system allows me to blog but not to leave comments). I feel like you guys are having an intellectual dance around what I see as the main crux of the matter- All governments are liers and murderers. always have been, always will be, end of debate. Instead of us focusing on these things that divide us and simultaneously make us feel angry and helpless, let us concentrate on love, freindship, community and the things that unite us as human beings. And talking of such things I believe the possibility of me coming camping this year has been raised- if I can secure sufficient funds and time I would be honoured to attend.

No comments: