Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Half Dome Society

I can tell by the strong reaction to my original post of the same name, that you are wondering (to yourselves apparently) What is "The Half Dome Society"? What I propose gentlemen (no girls allowed) is the formation of a group of men who make the commitment to begin training for an early to midsummer's summit bid of Yosemite's Half Dome. I will reserve a campsite, and handle the expedition logistics all you have to do is train, pay, and then climb. I propose one day to drive, one day for a warm-up Hike, one day for the summit bid, and a late departure on the day after the summit. Thats four days gentlemen. While the hike will be the physical focus of the trip, there is of course an...how shall I say it?... element of comraderie. Think about it gentlemen.

4 comments:

appojax said...

i am already halfway there. get it? ah hah a.

appojax said...

no seriously i am in. i have a tent an' everthang.

Kujo said...

me too.... when?

Anonymous said...

um...
i love half dome.