Monday, February 18, 2008

It's Randy Moe

Yo, yo, yo. What is going in SoCal today. I'll tell you what, good times I am sure. You wanna what's happening up here? Probably not but f u cause you're finding out anyway.
Today is President's Day. My parents left to Anchorage and will be there till Friday. Usually this would call for a party but here I think not. First of all the party would be populated with unsavory high schoolers because those are the only people interested in partying here. It is sad I am a 30 year old male and nobody up here close to my age would be interested in such a party. Anyway it boils down to this my parents are gone, no party just me getting every chance I can to buy beer and drink copious amounts till the return. This is okay though and btw in case you can't notice I have already been drinking that is why this post sounds like and will continue to sound like a piece of shit.
Anybody remember Casa De Moe? Remeber when it was just some kids from the Civic swimming in my pool and we drank a beer or two. Man that was a long time ago. Does anyone know how it became the biggest pre Summer party in Pasadena? How did that happen? Anyway I am just sitting here bullshitting, reminiscing, drinking, just talking shit. Was it the biggest party in Pasadena? Maybe I am just having delusions of grandeur. Oh well whatever...
Next point my movie reviews did not create the type of buzz I was anticipating. BTW Jeff I did not say I would not watch "Black Sheep" again I said I would not buy it or rent it again. And at over $4 for a rental and over $12 to buy it NO. However if I were at a house and someone put it on I would happily watch it so there.
Man this blog sucks and is absolutley going nowhere and getting there FAST. Movie revies are suspended indefinitely maybe I will come back with some maybe not. Does anyone really care about my opinion I think not.
This is perhaps the most terrible blog I have evr written. It has no cohesiveness, no direction, no anything. It is just me rambling and putting periods wherever I feel. OK I have finishe another beer. I am going to get another one. But before I do I will finish this blog with an important question.
Is anyone opposed to me moving back down there towards the end of March? Please comment and let me know. That is all. Bye.

4 comments:

Randy said...

Worst post ever!

Jeff said...

I am opposed to you moving back in March - or ever for that matter.

I commented on your movie review. Don't expect a lot of buzz from a blog with 10 readers, most of whom never post. I've become accustomed to that reality. Watch more movies and post more reviews.

Lauri said...

I'm not opposed to you moving back in March. March is coming up quick ya know!

Pete said...

I am opposed. March is still kinda Winter, If we are roadtrippin' we need the dog days of summer. I have a tentative route mapped out. But do what you gotta do.