Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two movies tonight

So I said I would start reviewing movies tonight so here goes these are two that I first rented when I joined Netflix back in early January.

Black Sheep

The Bourne Ultimatum

So these are the first two movies so obviously a little disappointing. Only a Good for "Black Sheep" and a Poor for "The Bourne Ultimatum" and actually I am being generous with Bourne it easily could be no stars.
"Black Sheep" was actually a pretty decent movie after seeing trailers though I expected a little more it had a few funny moments and a couple nice gory effects. Was it worth renting again or buying nah. But for a 90 minute movie about genetically engineered killer sheep, what do you really expect.
"The Bourne Ultimatum" was worthless. Frankly this movie series never should have existed it peaked at the "The Bourne Identity". The next one shouldn't have been made and this one definitely should not have been made. WTF was with the camera. Stop with the god damned shaking. Use a tripod or something. I can't believe people thought that was great. Personally it was making me nauseous. One decent fight scene, dull car chases and a really weak pay off at the end. Did I also mention it really had no plot. It was one very long 115 minute chase. We learn nothing about Bourne that we didn't already know. I was just very disappointed plain and simple.
So these were my first movie reviews comments are welcome or other posts telling me how retarded I am or recognizing my genius. I will take either. Obviouslt these first two movies weren't the best but tomorrow I will have more and I know there is at least one 4 star in there.
Well that's it for now. Hope everyone is having a great time. BYE!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

How can you give a movie 3 out of 4 stars but say that you wouldn't watch it again? I reject you and everything you stand for.

Randy said...

I did not say I would not watch it again. I said I would not rent it again or purchase it. But if I happened to be somewhere and it was put on I would sit down and watch it happily. Thank you sir.