Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lack of Posts

Hey everybody what's going on down there in sunny SoCal? Not much is happening up here. I am housesitting my neighbor's again so I got a lot of free time. It is snowing again. This time it is blowing as well. So we got blizzard like conditions. Supposedly about 2-3 inches of snow. We'll see.
Anyway I am posting because looking at the blog I was dismayed by the recent lack of posts besides Jeff's awesome music video. If you haven't seen it you are missing out. How did you find that? I admit I am partially to blame as far as a lack of posts goes. So what I have decided is to reinsate my movie ratings just to liven things up a bit. I have been watching a lot of movies lately so I am going to go with a 1-4 star rating system
  1. Poor
  2. Fair
  3. Good
  4. Excellent

I have done away with the Classic rating cause there really is no way to determine if a movie will be a classic until time passes and the movie is reevaluated. So this post will end and I will resume watching my movie. Later tongiht I will post some reviews of past movies and what I thought of them. Remember this is only my view and does not represent views of all. Actually what I want are your views too I want posts telling me why I am wrong or why you agree. Ok well I gotta run. Look forward to hearing from you. Peace!!

No comments: