Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hmmm...

Ok so I am still at work and bored as ever. These people who I have called won't call me back except for a few. It is really annoying and quite rude. I know if somebody calls me I will do my best to return their call even if I really don't want to talk to them. I guess that's just me though. So what else? I got a class tonight that I don't want to go to but I have to cause I don't know why I just know I have to. Being bored is really not fun. I wish somebody would call me back so I would have something to do. Oh well no big deal I will be leaving in a short while anyway. Man I am struggling for stuff to write about. I shaved my goatee kind of. I have the little Fu-Manchu thing going on right now. The real Fu-Manchu didn't even have a mustache or any facial hair for that matter. So ignore the previous comment about my facial hair. I have a mustache that extends to my chin. There that is fairly accurate. Ok that's it I officially have nothing of interest to say. PEACE. I'm out!!

No comments: