Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's Been Awhile

Hey everyone it sure has been some time since I last blogged but I was sitting here at work and was getting bored so I decided I would use some time up by blogging. So unfortunately not much goin' on lately. I just started school again last week and WOOHOO it is my last quarter but if the first week is any indication of how the rest of the quarter will go it is going to kick my ass. I don't like that but hey last quarter, right? Anyway so who else here hates being broke? I know I fuckin do. Being broke is one of the worst things in the world because no matter what you do in your life you need money and right now I don't have very much and anyone who knows me, knows the job I have ain't exactly the most stable job in the world. Well maybe I should stop complaining so much and look at the positive. The silence is deafening. Oh wait that's right there is nothing positive right now; however, I have taken a shit today. PEACE!

No comments: