Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Random

I'll be the first to admit it... this blog has sucked lately. It seems like we've abandoned it. Well I for one am not ready to admit defeat. I like blogging so I'm gonna try to do better for you guys. So whats been going on lately? Lots of things. I went camping last weekend and that was sweet. I swear I could live in a campground for the rest of my life. We had some frat guys next to us on Saturday night and that kind of sucked. What can you do though... you just keep drinking beers until it doesn't bother you anymore. So thats what I did. I think camping is the only place you can start drinking at noon and then keep the buzz going all night. YOu have to be careful though. You stop drinking too early and your gonna get a wicked headache from drinking and being in the sun all day. BUT you drink to much and your either gonna throw up or have the shits or something. Believe me you don't wanna do any of those things when your ina campground. Also you do not want to be hungover in a tent. Bad mojo for sure.
For the last two days I been pretty sick. I drank for three days straight and I think my immunity got all shot to hell. Im recovering a little now so thats good.
I beat GTA San Andreas that was cool I'm gonna try to get as close to 100% completion as I can. Right now I'm at 80%. Me and Randy had this argument about who was better...he said he ould 100% the game before me. He may...but I doubt it. I'm pretty damn good at that game.
What else? I saw that movie criminal with John C Reilly and that kid and Maggie Gylenhall. You know it wasn't bad but I don't know what it is with every con man movie that they have to have a twist at the end where the con man is getting conned. To be honest, the ending ruined it for me. Thats jsut one more disappointing movie that has come out lately. The summer's coming up so we'll just hope for the best. I've seen the new Star Wars trailer. Like every trailer for the new trilogy its get me really pumped up, but I'm bracing for the ultimate disappointment.
If you've read the previous posts you know that aquateen is no longer on cartoon network with any regularity. It's really disapointing, I really liked that show. Randy and Alex have alot of them on DVR so thats good. I guess I'll jst wait for the next good thing to come out. Probably watching to much TV any way. I could always buy the DVD's. But I doubt I will.
Right now I'm listening to Poison on Tom's Ipod. Its funny that the only songs that really survived that Glam rock era where the ballads.
Well thats it for now. I'll try to get back into this habit. See you on the flip side.
Props to Randy for the new heading.

No comments: