Friday, April 01, 2005

The winter of our discontent...

I suppose I'm being a hippocrit for not having posted in a few days...I guess I can bring everyone up to speed here. For me things are not going well. For me there have been ups and downs. I haven't worked at all this week but the weekend is booked. I just did my taxes and I owe almost $500 because my W4 form the Ford was screwed up. I did get the classes I needed this quarter so thats good and it looks like I drew a couple of good professors...no group work. Speaking of school...I have this paranoia about school (yeah add it to the list) I have this fear that no one wants to talk to me or sit next to me. I usually get to class pretty early and when the class starts there is no one within three chairs of me and this happens consistantly. Plus I always see people talking to each other about the class and stuff but no one really talks to me. But here's the thing, i don't really engage other people, I'm an introvert and I'm not really good at conversation. Lauri(Big Deez) says I put a vibe out that I don't want to be talked to. That could be true I guess. Anyway, the reason I mention it is that on my first day of class on Tue this girl was actually talking to me. Not like flirting or anything but just asking me about the teacher and stuff. See but then the conversation got around to my major and what I want to do when I graduate and I started gettting uncomfortable (we've talked about this before) and I probably put that out there. Anyway though it was a good feeling not feeling like a leper.
Alex(Amoe) and Randy(Rock Harders) are bummin because thier car is out of commision for a few days, the tranny is shot apparently. I went over there today to wallow in the misery of thier car and my taxes. After that Lauri and I went for a long walk and got some exercise and that felt good.
Frankly, i'm getting a little tired of the everyday routine I've been going through. Without work in the afternoon I wither go to Lauri's or Randy's and hang out til Lauri gets home and then we do somethin for dinner and then we watch TV and then Lauri goes to bed. I stick around long enough to watch Aquateen or Play GTA and then I go home and sleep and start the whole thing over again. I guess I'm gonna have to find another job here until I'm done with school to pay my taxes. I didn't get to do any vacationing in 04 and I'm startin to get restless. Anyway that's all for now. I'm sorry to bore you with all this crap maybe soemthing funny and interesting will happen this weekend. I'll try to think of something funny to post just to keep the spirits up.

No comments: