Monday, March 28, 2005

Nothing of Importance

Hi everybody. not a lot to say at this juncture. I got home from work about half an hour ago. Just sitting around kinda bored wishing I had something entertaining to do or what not. I don't though and I got no money which sucks cause I could really use a beer right about now. But oh well life goes on, I guess. I think I will listen to some Itunes now, as perhaps that will motivate me to say more?? You never know. Hmm...not working yet. Well anyway this is my last week of Spring Break and I have more or less wasted it and I see no reason to change my pattern now. I take that back waste is a strong word. Let's just say I used it to watch a lot of TV and play video games. That would be more accurate. So what's new with all you people?? Anything exciting? I am serious I would like to know. I am playing the role of the interested friend so let me know. Ok right now I don't even know what I am writing because it doesn't even make sense to me. So I am getting out before I make a total complete fool of myself. Bye everybody.

3 comments:

Pete said...

Too Late for that! HA! No just kiddin. but seriously I can't believe you said you wasted spring break. Are you forgetting all the fun times we had Friday night. Kickin it at Gordon Biersh. And then gettin super trashed at the Crown. That Firestone had me on DRUNK homie. My tight beats was all sloppy that night. AND lets not forget a little thing I like to call Thursday night. Remember what happened that night? Yeah neither do I cause I was FUCKED up.

Pete said...

And another thing. Maybe if you didn't drink all you beer in one day you would have a beer to drink.

Pete said...

That essay put dust in my weed.