Wednesday, March 09, 2005

9 in the AM

Let me tell you how bored I am right now. I am really bored. Sorry can't come up with a good analogy this early. So what is going on with everyone else? I am so stressed out and swamped with school work it is not even funny. I don't get stressed very often, ask anyone. I am about the most laidback and relaxed guy I know. But right now I just have so much stuff to do that I am freaking out. Anyway...
I used to not really look forward to Wednesday but now I do for two reasons.
  1. No more school till next Tuesday
  2. Hump Day Late Night Happy Hour at the Crown City Brewery

It is so great to be able to relax with some friends at my favorite watering hole mid-week. Sometimes I may drink too much but it doesn't matter cause I got nothing to do on Thursday so it's all good. The prices are great, the only qualm I have is no food during this late night happy hour. But that is only a minor issue, not nearly enough to dissuade me from the greatness that is Late Night Happy Hour on Wednesday.

For some reason when I hit the "enter" button I am getting a full line space and I don't appreciate it but fuck it I don't feel like figuring it out right now. My Economics teacher is a real kook. He was just going over some answers to an in class assignment we were doing and then he went off on some tangent about the "tsunami incident". He was trying to tell us the tsunami was just a cover up for some weapon they were testing out in that region. That is just a small example of his craziness. I will be giving you more when he says something else because it is inevitable.

We are supposed to be doing some in-class assignment now about "Changes in Economic Activity". We have to explain the effect on output and employment that would result from each action taken alone in this situation analysis. Personally I don't give a flying fuck about this or any other change in economic activity. To me it is all a bunch of crap that I have no interest in and if I have no interest in it than it isn't worth knowing. You people reading this would do well to remember that little nugget.

So what is the deal with... something? Damn it I need a topic. I am hot in here, it is kind of stuffy. So we are on break now but I don't feel like getting up plus I don't have any cigarettes so what's the point? Exactly there is no point. I have been blogging for about a good half hour now and have said absolutely nothing of any worth. When Pete writes in the blog it is either funny or insightful. When I write on the blog I feel I am just using up space writing about shit. It's not even funny, definitely not insightful and so I am not clever or interesting. Go fuck yourself!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Randy, read the sub-title of our blog. You...you..yer doin' gooood. Feel free to change the sub-title anytime by the way, anytime something strikes you funny you should feel free to alter it. We'll keep it dynamic so when people check the blog they have something to look forward to.
I wonder what kind of new weapon they are testing in the tsunami region. probably the satellite that can create earth quakes from space. That'll teach em'.