Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Bored

So since my quarter finished I know have WAY TOO MUCH free time. I spend the majority of my days sitting around watching old episodes of whatever TV show I happen to land on that looks somewhat intriguing. Today it's Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is actually kind of cool because it is one of the episodes I am in. So it is always a bonus when I get to see myself on television. Since my quarter ended I have left my apartment only once and that was for like maybe a half-hour to help Pete move a treadmill from his house to Lauri's house. Other than that monumental task I have not left my apartment. Now while my apartment is probably as fun as anybody else's apartment after 4 days or so of it being your only surrounding you start to go a little mad. I realize this is partially my own fault because I don't have a car so I can't really go anywhere and I can accept that. I am merely stating sitting around all day watching old episodes of Law & Order or Buffy or whatever else strikes my fancy that day and playing GTA: San Andreas can't be good. But then again if I was still in school I would be complaining about how much I had to do and how I wish I had nothing to do. Well be careful what you wish for.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I smoke cuz it gives me knowledge.