Thursday, March 10, 2005

Not much going on. Occupy your time in a constructive manner.

Not much to blog about today. (Isn't it funny how we can create verbs out of abbreviations of nouns? A Web Log becomes a blog and to post on a blog becomes the infinitive verb "to blog" or the present progressive "I am blogging".) Anyway, I'm just here at work waorking the Star Trek Convention, always a pain in the ass. At least I know what to expect. I have so far stuck to the promise of my last blog and actually did some stuff today. I went to school, I went for a hike and then I came to work. I thought I was scheduled for 5pm but it was really 4pm so I ended up being like 45 minutes late. Oh well. It was hot today and the sun felt good but I miss the storms (Damn, has this blog deteriorated into talking about the weather? I hope not.)Hmmm. (this is me sitting idle for five minutes trying to think of what I was thinking of today.)Hmmm. Damn, this posting sucks. Im gonna post this then I'm going to browse through some other blogs for inspiration.

No comments: